Belotero - For smooth & natural looking results
Have the effects of aging been trying to catch up to you? Maybe you’ve noticed a few stubborn lines above your lips that used to be hidden by makeup, or you’ve caught your reflection and seen some small wrinkles starting to develop around your mouth. Although these changes are natural, it doesn’t mean you have to live with them. Fortunately, there may be an ideal option that can help you take those wrinkles all the way to smooth, and Cosmetic Laser Center has it! Belotero Balance injectable gel is a prescription injection that is used to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate-to-severe nasolabial folds as well as other moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles around your lips and mouth.
How does Belotero work?
Over time, our skin begins to lose naturally occurring components such as collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid (HA), leaving skin more prone to develop etched-in lines and wrinkles. Belotero Balance is a hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable filler that completely integrates into the natural structure of your skin gently filling stubborn etched-in lines and wrinkles.
What can I expect during my Belotero treatment?
- At Cosmetic Laser Center your treatment is customized to meet your specific needs. Before starting treatment, our expert injector will tailor your treatment to meet your aesthetic goals.
- Belotero is injected into the skin in a simple, quick treatment using a fine-gauge needle. You can either sit or recline during treatment and the aftercare is minimal.
- Treatment can only be administered by a licensed & trained specialist. There is very little to no downtime associated with a Belotero Balance treatment. In fact, most patients return to their normal, daily activities right after their visit. Every patient is unique, so be sure to discuss your plans during a consultation with your Cosmetic Laser Center Master Injector.
Other common questions about Belotero Balance:
Q. Is Belotero safe?
Belotero Balance is clinically proven safe and effective.
- Helps smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in facial lines and wrinkles
- Feels natural to the touch
- Maintains normal movement and facial expressions
- Is a quick, easy treatment that provides immediate, noticeable results
- Requires little to no downtime
Q. What is the average treatment cost for Belotero?
Belotero treatment cost is hard to estimate until you attend your first consultation. The dosage and extent of treatment will vary from one individual to another. Your cost not only includes the price of the product, but more importantly, the skill and expertise of the aesthetic professional who is administering your treatment. At Cosmetic Laser Center, our licensed and trained injectors have experience treating patients with dermal fillers producing natural looking results. It is important to find an experienced specialist who will take the time to understand your treatment goals and develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
Q. When will I see results?
Immediately upon treatment, Belotero Balance helps smooth etched-in lines and wrinkles, such as vertical lip lines above and around your lips. Individual results may vary, but Belotero Balance may last about 6 months or more. Some factors that affect how long it lasts are the amount of product used and the area it is injected into. In areas that experience a lot of movement due to eating, talking, and smiling, the product may not last as long as other less active areas.