Viveve - Vaginal & urinary rejuvenation system.
Over the course of a woman’s life, she may develop vaginal looseness for a number of reasons. Most commonly, childbirth, menopause, weight fluctuations or a shift in hormones can lead to loosening of the vaginal muscles and related concerns, such as loss of sensation, urge incontinence and stress incontinence. These conditions are much more common than you might think, and many women suffer in silence when they don't have to! Viveve is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment for vaginal laxity that can be completed in just 30 minutes without pain or downtime.
- 40% of women are affected by vaginal laxity (a feeling of looseness) resulting in a loss of sexual sensation.
- One in three women are affected by bladder leakage (urinary incontinence) which causes women to pee a little when they laugh, sneeze, or workout.
- 50% of postmenopausal women are affected by dyspareunia (vaginal dryness and irritation).
How does the Viveve system work?
Viveve uses clinically-proven cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) to uniformly deliver gentle volumetric heating while cooling delicate surface tissue. The energy is controlled by specific algorithms to deliver evenly and consistently deep into the tissue to stimulate the body’s natural collagen formation (healing) process. The procedure is pain-free, and fast with no downtime.
What can you expect during treatment?
- Your Viveve consultation and treatment will be performed in our clinic in a safe, private and comfortable environment.
- During treatment, a small wand is placed inside the vagina that will gently deliver controlled volumetric heating to safely stimulate vaginal tissue.
- The procedure itself should not be uncomfortable. You may feel a slight warming sensation.
- Your procedure should only last about 30 minutes, after which you may return to your normal routine.
- Viveve requires no downtime. You may return to your normal routine immediately following your appointment, including exercise and sexual intimacy.
Other common questions about Viveve:
Q. Who is a good candidate for Viveve?
Women experience vaginal changes at different times in their lives, which means there’s a broad age range of women who are candidates for vaginal rejuvenation. Many women who feel that they’ve lost some vaginal tightness can be excellent candidates for Viveve treatments. Some of the most common reasons to consider Viveve include:
• You leak when laugh, cough, sneeze or exercise
• Tampons feel like they might slip out
• Decreased sensation during intercourse
• Loss of sexual pleasure
• Decreased elasticity in vaginal tissue
Q. When will I feel results?
Although individual experiences vary, most women begin to notice results around 30 days after a Viveve treatment. Results may continue to develop over about 3 months. While many women only require a single Viveve treatment, a second treatment may be recommended for others.