Today’s women in their 40s and 50s understand the allure of their age and own their years with grace. You aren’t trying to look like someone else, you just want to keep your looks in tune with your vibrant, youthful attitude toward life!
At Cosmetic Laser Center, we believe the key to success is not going overboard or creating an “over-done” appearance. Here are some of our favorite cosmetic treatments for women in their fabulous 40s & 50s:
- If you’re not already using anti-aging skin care products in your daily regimen, now’s the time. Zo Skin Health products at CLC offer everything you need to achieve and maintain healthy, vibrant skin. One of our favorites for our patients in their 40s & 50s is ZO’s Anti-Aging Program. This 5 step regimen includes ZO’s Exfoliating Cleanser, Exfoliating Polish and Complexion Renewal Pads, to cleanse, gently remove dead skin cells, renew and tone instantly revealing smoother, softer, glowing skin. The program also includes Zo’s Daily Power Defense and Growth Factor serum to strengthen skin, support skin rejuvenation and protect against future signs of aging. Stop by and let us help find what works for your specific skin type. Or order online here.
Treatments for Beautiful Skin:
- Uneven skin tone and texture is a concern that increases with age. In your 40s & 50s, signs of sun damage are usually present. Cosmetic Laser Center's IPL PhotoFacial procedure is a top-of-the-line solution that corrects photo-aged skin and evens out tone and texture. The procedure attacks and gets rid of age spots, brown pigments, discoloration, and redness due to broken capillaries, and incorporates breakthrough innovations to bring out your skin’s real beauty.
- Another one of our popular treatments that dramatically enhances the textural issues of the skin such as pores, acne scars, wrinkles, loose sagging skin is Micro-Channeling. The procedure works by rejuvenating your skin from the inside out and encouraging it to make more collagen. Micro-Channeling helps seamlessly deliver a customizable cocktail of rejuvenating serums and PRP directly into the skin with little pain or downtime.
- For dull skin that lacks that healthy glow, we suggest regular HydraFacials or Microdermabrasion treatments. As skin matures, its ability to renew surface cells slows down, causing a buildup of dead cells on the surface. Slower skin-cell renewal goes deeper than dullness on the surface level, however, which means that as you age you’ll have to do more than exfoliate to maintain a fresh, dewy complexion. HydraFacial MD is the only hydra-dermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. Medical microdermabrasion at Cosmetic Laser Center is a step up from the older generation microdermabrasion and is the ultimate in exfoliation, gently clearing clogged pores and eliminating dead skin cells to rejuvenate your complexion.
Skin Tightening Treatments:
- Lost collagen and elastin, is a normal part of aging that results in a little bit of skin sagging. Our favorite for tightening and firming is Ultherapy. This non-invasive ultrasound-based treatment addresses skin laxity and works by sending concentrated ultrasound waves deep into the skin and SMAS muscle. The ultrasound waves heat up the underlying tissue to activate the body’s healing response, which, in turn, stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- ClearLift 3D is another CLC favorite that provides state-of-the-art, dramatic facial tightening you can do on your lunch break. Coined the “lunchtime lift”, ClearLift uses advanced laser technology to deeply heat and modify collagen bundles while stimulating the production of new elastic fibers and supportive elements within the skin. The ClearLift laser virtually erases fine lines and wrinkles on the face, while firming and tightening delicate areas around the eyes & mouth, neck and chest.
- Botox, Xeomin or Dysport injections are some of the most popular anti-wrinkle treatments for patients of nearly any age. The earlier you start, the better— consistent treatments in your 40s will set you up for much more youthful-looking skin in your 50s. These injectables work by temporarily relaxing the facial muscle contractions responsible for lines and creases.
Treatments for Volume Loss:
- High cheekbones, full cheeks and a well-defined jawline are three of the trademark characteristics of a youthful face. Together, these attributes are often referred to as the "Triangle of Youth", where the base of the triangle is at the cheeks and the point at the chin. As a natural part of the aging process, fat and volume are often lost from the cheeks causing the fat pads to move lower down the face, resulting in sagging skin. Fillers are a safe and effective way to replace lost volume providing amazing, lasting results without surgery! At Cosmetic Laser Center, our understanding of the structure of the face, combined with our advanced injection techniques allows our team to use fillers throughout the whole face creating better balance and proportion. Fillers help fill in the hollowness of the face and create lift and fullness, helping to shape the face and bring back that youthful triangle!
- At Cosmetic Laser Center we carry a full line of natural lip fillers that not only define, smooth and plump the lips, but also improve lip structure and correct imbalances all while maintaining a natural look. Whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips, our expert injectors will perk you up and let your true beauty shine! And the best part is, the fillers we use at Cosmetic Laser Center are all made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body.
- Many of the body’s natural responses and processes start to slow with age, the metabolism is not least among them. When stubborn fat seems to resists all your efforts, it can be frustrating! CoolSculpting to the rescue! This non-surgical body contouring procedure can remove unwanted fat deposits from most parts of the body (think: love handles, abdomen, buttocks, and thighs). The CoolSculpting procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. Treated fat cells are crystalized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and permanently eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you. The science is proven. The technology is proven. The results are proven!
- Having a strong core is an essential part of your overall health. In fact, every movement you make is generated from your core, which means if your core is weakened, other muscles need to work harder to pick up the slack. Exercise in general has been proven to slow down the aging process; and improving your core strength improves your stamina, stability, coordination, posture and protects you from injury. For core strengthening benefits, our go-to treatment is EmSculpt. This state-of-the-art treatment uses patented electromagnetic energy to encourage rapid muscular contractions, allowing your body to accomplish a "workout" without ever breaking sweat! The Emsculpt procedure is currently FDA cleared to treat your abdomen, buttocks, arms, calves and thighs.
At Cosmetic Laser Center, our goal is to help you be your most confident self. With the variety of non-and minimally invasive skin rejuvenation technologies and treatments available, we can help you look and feel your beautiful best. Schedule a FREE Consultation today!