Laser 360 - Picture perfect skin is in.
Precisely combining state-of-the-art technologies, Laser 360 treats fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, uneven texture, superficial pigmentation, vascular redness and scars resulting in dramatically younger-looking skin. Laser 360 treatment supports natural skin rejuvenation by augmenting new elastic fibers and remodeling collagen. When it comes to healthy, vibrant skin, collagen & elastin are two vital resources. Together they keep the skin looking youthful by giving volume, suppleness and structure. The Laser 360 procedure reverses the signs of premature aging by promoting collagen production and stopping fine-line wrinkles and other skin imperfections in their track.
How does Laser 360 work?
Laser 360, an exciting procedure that combines three revolutionary technologies, reveals brighter, healthier, younger looking skin from the inside out, to give you a lasting, new revitalized look. Performed during the course of three treatments over a 60-day period, the Laser 360 will improve and brighten skin tone, color and texture, reduce tiny broken blood vessels and tighten skin around the eyes, nose and jaw, for a revitalized, more youthful, contoured look with no downtime.
What can I expect during my Laser 360 treatments?
- Before starting treatment, our licensed skincare professional will examine your face and discuss your goals to determine if Laser 360 is right for you. Your exact treatment regimen will depend on your individual condition. Before you get started, we will explain each of the treatments you should have and how long you should wait between treatments.
- Each treatment takes approximately an hour. You’ll receive three treatments, each about a month apart to achieve optimal results.
- During your first treatment, we will use intense pulsed light for color correction. Concentrated pulses of light even out your skin color and reduce tiny broken blood vessels and other color irregularities. After the Laser 360 treatment, red patches are lightened and pigment spots are pulled to the surface of your skin and slough off.
- Your second treatment will include Laser Skin Tightening – for skin tightening and wrinkle reduction. Deep heating from laser skin tightening helps firm up loose skin so you regain a more youthful, contoured appearance. The heating of the tissue helps to firm up existing collagen and to create new collagen, helping to treat sagging skin.
- Your final treatment is Pixel Laser Resurfacing – for texture and tone. This precision laser used in fractional skin resurfacing creates thousands of microscopic perforations, which stimulate new collagen to grow. The new collagen improves your skin’s texture and tone to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The skin around each of these perforations remains intact, which allows the skin’s top layer to heal from the edge of these tiny holes very rapidly.
- Laser360 requires no down time or recovery time. You can have a treatment and can usually return to work or school immediately, certainly by the following day.
Other common questions about Laser 360:
Q. Am I a good candidate for Laser 360?
If you’re not ready for a facelift, but you’re no longer satisfied with the results of topical creams and lotions, Laser360 is for you. Laser360 treatments will improve your skin’s color, texture and tone. Visit Cosmetic Laser Center and we will combine the three different technologies into a treatment plan that is customized exclusively for you.
Q. Is Laser 360 safe?
The device that delivers Laser 360, has been cleared by the FDA for more than 60 aesthetic and medical applications and has been used to treat thousands of patients worldwide, with beautiful results.
Q. What areas can be treated?
This treatment can be done on the face, neck, chest, upper arms, hands, and back. It is recommended to do the face, neck and chest together to keep the skins appearance consistent.
Q. When will I see results?
This integrated skincare program achieves results that are long lasting. The skin looks healthier, more radiant and with visible improvements in fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, redness and uneven skin tone. To maintain the healthy glow that Laser360 can bring, patients may choose to come back periodically for touch-up treatments.