Micro-Channeling has become one of the most sought after treatments at CLC!
No denying, Micro-Channeling, the next generation skin rejuvenation treatment truly does produce amazing and visible results and is the key to gorgeous, healthy and younger-looking skin.
How does Micro-Channeling work?
The procedure works by rejuvenating your skin from the inside out and encouraging it to make more collagen. Micro-Channeling helps seamlessly deliver a customizable cocktail of rejuvenating serums and PRP directly into the skin with little pain or downtime. The idea is “pinpricks” from the procedure cause slight injury to the skin causing the skin to respond by making new collagen-rich tissue. This new skin tissue is, in turn, more even in tone and texture. This “pinprick” process offers simultaneous delivery of infused ingredients, allowing topical treatments to penetrate deep into the tissue for better efficacy. In addition to micro-needles, the system uses a combination of other rejuvenating technologies to provide improved topical infusion and collagen stimulation. There is no social downtime with Micro-Channeling. Depending on an individual’s concerns, a cocktail of dermal filler, botox, hyaluronic acid, PRP (platelet rich plasma) and/or antioxidants are applied onto and into the skin using the specialized Micro-Channeling device.
- Neuromodulators, such as Botox or Xeomin provide, a natural smoothing of the skin. Applied into the dermis (not the muscle) they help shrink pores & clear acne.
- Dermal Filler provides a natural-looking increase in skin suppleness, softening fine lines around the eyes or upper lip.
- Hyaluronic acid brings deep skin hydration to the treated areas, giving it improved firmness, elasticity and smoothness.
- PRP releases growth factors into the skin to expedite the body’s own repair process, stimulate new collagen and elastin & speed recovery time.
- Growth factors stimulate the skin for improved results and help maintain collagen levels.
By applying these anti-aging products directly under the skin they are absorbed much more effectively, resulting in younger, healthier and more vibrant skin.
What can I expect during my Micro-Channeling treatment?
- Upon consultation, our expert skin technician will customize a “cocktail” of anti-aging and rejuvenating products to address your specific skincare concerns.
- Your skin will be thoroughly cleansed, lightly exfoliated and a numbing cream will be applied.
- Next the Micro-Channeling device will be used to deliver your unique cocktail into the skin through “pinprick” Micro-Channeling. This is not a particularly painful treatment although you may feel slight sensitivity in certain areas.
- When the Micro-Channeling process is finished a cooling and moisturizing mask will be applied.
- Each treatment can take 40-60 minutes.
- Most visible skin irritation is often gone after 48 hours following your treatment. Makeup can be worn the next day.
Other common questions about Micro-Channeling:
Q. Am I a good candidate for Micro-Channeling?
Almost everyone could use the skin improvement offered with this procedure. The only restrictions would be people with any condition that impairs their immune system function, pregnant women, uncontrolled diabetes, keloid formers, patients on Accutane or those with inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema.
Q. Is the Micro-Channeling treatment Safe?
Micro-Channeling treatments are very safe and side effects are uncommon. There is relatively little risk in Micro-Channeling treatments when being performed by knowledgeable skincare professionals. Micro-Channeling has also been shown to be safe to use on all skin types.
Q. How much does Micro-Channeling cost?
The cost for your Micro-Channeling treatments is hard to estimate until you attend your first consultation. The extent of treatment will vary from one individual to another.
Q. When will I see results?
Results of Micro-Channeling can be seen after one treatment, however, enhanced results are most often achieved through a series of 3+ treatments spaced 2-3 weeks apart.
Q. Skin-Needling, Micro-Needling, Nano-Needling and Micro-Channeling – what’s the difference?
“Skin-needling” is a general term used to describe any minimally invasive aesthetic treatment that involves a device that punctures the epidermis of the skin with fine needles. Micro-needling, nano-needling and micro-channeling all fall under this “skin-needling”category, however, they have key differences which relate to the different way each device administers treatment. CLC’s micro-channeling technique, considered the superior form of skin needling, uses an FDA approved pen-like device that delivers a clinical treatment with precision.