Micro-Channeling - Beautiful Skin With No Pain or Downtime!
Few other treatments in Cosmetic Laser Center’s history, have gotten the raving oohs and aahs of patient satisfaction, as those of Micro-Channeling. Do you want better-looking skin in as little as 24 hours? After a Micro-Channeling skincare treatment, you will not only have beautiful skin, you will look years younger. Micro-channeling, the next generation skin rejuvenation treatment, truly does produce amazing and visible results. Micro-Channeling helps seamlessly deliver a customizable cocktail of rejuvenating serums directly into the skin with no pain or downtime.
How does Micro-Channeling work?
The procedure uses a hand piece with a roller fitted with hundreds of microscopic stainless steel needles. The needles on the hand piece were designed to penetrate the skin at a uniform depth, just above the capillaries and nerve endings. This process offers simultaneous delivery of infused ingredients, allowing topical treatments to penetrate deep into the tissue for better efficacy in a pain-free procedure. In addition to micro-needles, the system uses a combination of other rejuvenating technologies to provide improved topical infusion and collagen stimulation. There is no downtime with Micro-Channeling. Depending on an individual’s concerns, a cocktail of dermal filler, botox, hyaluronic acid, PRP (platelet rich plasma) and/or antioxidants are applied onto and into the skin using the specialized micro-channeling device.
- Neuromodulators, such as Botox or Xeomin provide, a natural smoothing of the skin. Applied into the dermis (not the muscle) they help shrink pores & clear acne.
- Dermal Filler provides a natural-looking increase in skin suppleness, softening fine lines around the eyes or upper lip.
- Hyaluronic acid brings deep skin hydration to the treated areas, giving it improved firmness, elasticity and smoothness.
- PRP releases growth factors into the skin to expedite the body’s own repair process, stimulate new collagen and elastin & speed recovery time.. Micro-Needling is even more effective when combined with PRP.
- Growth factors stimulate the skin for improved results and help maintain collagen levels.
By applying these anti-aging products directly under the skin they are absorbed much more effectively, resulting in younger, healthier and more vibrant skin.
What can I expect during my Micro-Channeling treatment?
- Upon consultation, one of our expert skin technicians will customize a “cocktail” of anti-aging and rejuvenating products to address your specific skincare concerns.
- Your skin will be thoroughly cleansed, lightly exfoliated and disinfected.
- Next the MicroChanneling device will be used to “stamp” micro-channels into the skin. Your unique cocktail is administered using a handheld device comprised of micro-needles, allowing for painless yet deep penetration while also stimulating collagen production. This is not a painful treatment but you may feel light sensitivity in certain areas.
- When the micro-channeling process is finished a cooling and moisturizing mask will be applied.
- Each treatment can take 40-60 minutes.
- Any visible skin irritation is often gone after as little as two hours following your treatment. Wait a minimum of 2 hours before applying anything to your skin after treatment. This includes sunscreen, skincare products or makeup. Wait 2-3 days before resuming the use of irritating or inflammatory skin products like retinol or exfoliating products.
Other common questions about Micro-Channeling:
Q. Am I a good candidate for Micro-Channeling?
Almost everyone could use the skin improvement offered with this procedure. The only restrictions would be people with any condition that impairs their immune system function. Pregnant women, diabetics (due to healing problems), patients on Accutane, or those with inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema (the treatment can aggravate the condition) can’t have Micro-Channeling.
Q. Is the Micro-Channeling treatment Safe?
Micro-Channeling treatments are very safe and side effects are uncommon. There is relatively little risk in Micro-Channeling treatments when being performed by knowledgeable skincare professionals. Micro-Channeling has also been shown to be safe to use on all skin types.
Q. How much does Micro-Channeling cost?
The cost for your Micro-Channeling treatments is hard to estimate until you attend your first consultation. The extent of treatment will vary from one individual to another.
Q. When will I see results?
Results of Micro-Channeling can be seen after one treatment, however, enhanced results are most often achieved through a series of 3+ treatments spaced 2-3 weeks apart.