DiamondGlow - Expect more than a glow!
Powered by premium SkinMedica Pro-Infusion serums, this fully-customizable treatment is as unique as you are! DiamondGlow leaves skin instantly renewed and offers continued results with each treatment. It's your skin’s new obsession!
How does DiamondGlow work?
DiamondGlow is a 3-in-1 treatment that simultaneously exfoliates dry and damaged skin cells, extracts dirt and other debris from pores, and infuses condition-specific serums deep into the skin. What makes the DiamondGlow device unique is its delivery method. By infusing serums at the moment of exfoliation, DiamondGlow ensures your skin experiences maximum penetration, absorption and retention of the treatment’s active ingredients.
Each serum in DiamondGlow’s professional-strength, SkinMedica collection is formulated to improve a specific skin condition, allowing your treatment to be tailored precisely to the benefits your skin needs most.
- SkinMedica Pore Clarifying Serum - Powerfully addresses imperfections, promoting clearer skin. Ideal for acne-prone skin.
- SkinMedica Ultra Hydrating Serum- Infuses dry skin with hyaluronic acid to deeply rehydrate skin.
- SkinMedica Skin Brightening Serum - Patented Lumixyl peptide brightens, improving the appearance of uneven pigmentation.
- SkinMedica TNS Advanced+ Serum- Targets coarse wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin, and enhances tone and texture.
After just 1 treatment, skin appears:
- Brighter, fresher & healthier
- Smoother & clearer with unclogged pores
- More even in tone
After a series of DiamondGlow treatments, you can expect additional cumulative benefits such as:
- Softened fine lines, wrinkles & roughness
- Lighter spots & less skin discoloration
- A more hydrated and glowing complexion
What can I expect during my DiamondGlow treatment?
- Before starting treatment, our skincare professional will examine your face and discuss your goals. Your exact treatment regimen will depend on your individual condition and will be customized for your concerns and level of sensitivity.
- Each treatment begins with cleansing the skin to ensure it is free of dirt and oils. DiamondGlow is performed with a patented handpiece that creates suction on contact with your skin. The handpiece contains a diamond tip that performs the exfoliation and extraction portions of the treatment. Simultaneously, the device infuses your skin with ingredient-rich serums. This eliminates any time gap between resurfacing and serum application, ensuring your skin takes in the serum’s potent ingredients when it is most receptive. The treatment takes approximately 30 minutes to an hour, depending on your individual needs.
Other common questions about DiamondGlow:
Q. Am I a good candidate for a DiamondGlow Treatment?
DiamondGlow’s painless, noninvasive skin treatment is perfect for anyone seeking better skin. This amazing treatment is suitable for all skin types, and can be safely be performed on all ages. Whether you’re wanting to transform mature skin or you’re a teenager looking to clear up acne, DiamondGlow can help you achieve beautiful results.
Q. Is there any downtime after a DiamondGlow treatment?
There is no downtime following a DiamondGlow treatment. Your skin may appear flushed or red immediately after the procedure, but these effects are temporary and should not prevent you from resuming regular activities. Take extra care to protect your fresh, sensitive skin from UV damage after undergoing exfoliation with DiamondGlow.
Q. When will I see results?
You should see an immediate glow after one treatment and the quality of your skin improve over a series of treatments. You may need four to six treatments (over two to three months) to get the maximum skin-health benefits. Full results are most apparent after your final treatment when cells have completely turned over to reveal fresh, new skin.