HydraFacial MD - The perfect cocktail for your skin.
Loved by the medical community, beauty editors and celebrities alike, the HydraFacial MD resurfacing procedure is an incredible non-invasive treatment that utilizes award-winning, patented technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin. It delivers immediate results & long-term benefits without downtime or irritation. HydraFacial is the only hydra-dermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating.
How does HydraFacial MD work?
HydraFacial MD is a four-step treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration while infusing the skin with antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, peptides and other essential nutrients via a special patented Vortex-Fusion tip. HydraFacial MD is a soothing and gentle, non-invasive facial treatment that stimulates collagen and elastin while resurfacing the skin for a clearer, healthier and more vibrant complexion.
What can I expect during my HydraFacial MD treatment?
- Before starting treatment, our licensed skincare professional will examine your face and discuss your goals. Your exact treatment regimen will depend on your individual condition and will be customized for your concerns and level of sensitivity.
- Your HydraFacial will start off with a deep cleansing of your pores. Using a pen-like HydraPeel tip we will whisk away makeup and dirt on your face. Our cleansing process includes a mix of botanical cleansers and hydrating, soothing ingredients.
- After cleansing, we will begin the exfoliation phase, which uses a mix of glycolic and salicylic acids to help shed the dead top layer of skin cells and uncover a more radiant-looking complexion. As with any chemical exfoliating treatment, you may feel a bit of tingling, but because it’s a mild peel, you shouldn’t feel it sting or burn.
- Then a vacuum-like tip called the vortex-extraction nozzle suctions out blackheads and any remaining impurities from deep within your pores. This vacuum step stimulates lymphatic drainage, helping boost circulation while removing excess fluid and waste. Depending on your level of sensitivity or your desired results, our aesthetician can choose one of several different tips for the device that range from gentle to more aggressive.
- Next, your facial infuses a targeted serum to hydrate your skin—a customized cocktail that includes hydrating ingredients, antioxidants, peptides, and collagen.
- We will finish up your relaxing HydraFacial treatment with a soothing application of moisturizer and sunscreen.
Other common questions about HydraFacial MD:
Q. Am I a good candidate for a HydraFacial MDTreatment?
It’s safe for all skin tones and effective for people of all ages, from teenagers to mature skin.
Q. Is a HydraFacial MD safe?
The treatment is generally regarded as safe, but it’s important to find an experienced provider. While the HydraFacial machine does most of the work, an untrained technician may not choose the right settings or serum. They could also apply too much suction for your skin type, which can give you poor results or irritation. When you visit Cosmetic Laser Center, you are always in the care of properly licensed & certified professionals.
Q. When will I see results?
While you should see immediate, glowing results for 7 to 10 days, you’ll most likely need a series of monthly treatments to see real improvements in texture and sun damage.