Medical Microdermabrasion - The next generation microdermabrasion!
Say ‘so long’ to dirt, oil and dead skin and hello to visibly soft, smooth skin. Medical microdermabrasion at Cosmetic Laser Center is a step up from the older generation microdermabrasion and is the ultimate in exfoliation, gently clearing clogged pores and eliminating dead skin cells to rejuvenate your complexion. Give dull, tired skin the cold shoulder and open your arms to a happier, healthy face. Medical microdermabrasion treatments are the key to younger looking skin, virtually polishing away effects of the sun and the signs of aging, not to mention fighting fine lines and acne.
Microdermabrasion —Reg. $125 ea.
Holiday Special...$95 ea
Pkg of 3...$255 -- Pkg of 5...$400
How does a Medical Microdermabrasion work?
Medical microdermabrasion is the process of resurfacing the top layer of the skin to a precise depth by the combination of an exfoliation and vacuum process. By removing dead skin cells and stimulating blood flow, the deeper dermal level is stimulated to produce collagen giving the skin a more supple, elastic appearance. The result is fresher, healthier, rejuvenated skin with enhanced surface quality. By delicately removing the outer skin layer, it brings out the beautiful, brand new you underneath to leave you looking radiant. Perfect for not only the face, it works wonders on the neck and upper chest too.
What can I expect during my Medical Microdermabrasion treatment?
- Before starting treatment, our licensed skincare professional will examine your face and discuss your goals to determine if Medical Microdermabrasion is right for you.
- During your treatment, a diamond-tip hand-piece is used to gently exfoliate dead cells in your skin. At the same time, it will suction them off immediately.
- The depth of the abrasion may be affected by the pressure applied on the hand-piece as well as how long the suction is allowed to remain on the skin.
- At the end of the treatment, a moisturizer as well as sunscreen will be applied to your skin.
- Not all microdermabrasion treatments are the same. When you visit Cosmetic Laser Center, you are always in the care of properly licensed & certified professionals. A good microdermabrasion treatment of the face should last a minimum of 30 minutes. If it's the face and neck, it should last up to 45 minutes. A quick "once over lightly" will not give you the results that this treatment can deliver.
Other common questions about Medical Microdermabrasion:
Q. Am I a good candidate for a Medical Microdermabrasion Treatment?
Virtually anyone can benefit from microdermabrasion. It is a safe, non-invasive resurfacing technique that can be used on all skin types.
Q. What are the benefits of a Medical Microdermabrasion?
Clinical studies have shown microdermabrasion to be effective for acne, hyper-pigmentation (brown blotches), sun damage, fine lines, thick leathery skin, acne and superficial skin disorders. It can also be useful as part of combination treatments (with laser and light therapies) for sun damaged skin, as well as mild scarring.
Q. How many Medical Microdermabrasion treatments will I need?
The number of microdermabrasion treatments a patient requires can vary depending on the severity of the problem, with a maintenance treatment around once a month. Microdermabrasion is a very superficial exfoliating treatment that is very comfortable, even relaxing.
Q. When will I see results?
You can expect to see noticeable results immediately after the procedure. The number of microdermabrasion sessions needed will depend on the severity of your skin concerns as well as your expectations.